Bokaro: Steel Authourity of India Limited (SAIL) has declared to allow encashment of earned leave to its employees. SAIL on Saturday issued circular in this regard to all the plants and units.
SAIL circular mentioned that all employees ( under CDA Rules as well as Standing Orders ) at his option may encash Earned Leave ( EL ) provided that the quantum of leave to be encashed in each case is not more than 50 of the earned leave at credit at the time of application or 30 days , whichever is less.
Meanwhile, the encashment of EL shall be permitted only once in a financial year. The other conditions remained unaltered and should be implemented with immediate effect, said sources.
Bokaro Steel Officers Association (BSOA) welcomes decision
President of BOSA, A K Singh said that the order for EL encashment is issued. As discussed, few more issues are going to be settled soon:
- Transfer of Pension Funds to NPS the tune of around Rs 2000 crores will be transferred to the employees of the SAIL in this month itself.
- The balance PRP for the year 2019-20 will be paid before Dussehra. Final Rating is expected from minister in upcoming week
Advance PRP for the year 2020-21.
- The revision of TA & DA will be put up in upcoming SAIL Board meeting and it will be revised.
- To resolve the JO Pay Disparity issue a high level committee has been formed for Pay fixation of JO Batches, the committee will submit the report within 15 days to SAIL Board for it’s proper solution.
- NJCS meeting is on 6-7 September 2021 at New Delhi. We hope matter may be settled, after that SAIL-SEFI meeting will be held for finalization of Pay Revision.
And, Early implementation of 3rd pay revision.